A port town under the Tropic of Capricorn, the town itself has not got much touristic interests, but it is the best place in the great island to purchase shells; a few kilometres from Tulear is there a wonderful lagoon where you can profit by the beach and the submarine bottoms; Tulear is also a point of departure of the excursions for the deep South at the discovery of a wild countryside.
A fishermen‘s village situated at about 22Km from Tuléar. This is a beautiful place for relaxing and snorkeling after the south road. It is famous for its coral reefs.
- Package of 6days -5nights on full board
- All meals, accommodation, selected premium wines at LA BELLA DONNA, laundry
- Formalities Assistance at the airport and wearing the traditional Malagasy style (Lambahoany, hats…)
- All transfer from airport
- Surprise memory from Tour To Madagascar
- Two domestics flights Antananarivo – Tulear –Antananarivo
- Local guide and entrance fee in the parks visited
- SPA per days
- Chocolate offers
- Half day sea excursion in Ifaty The following shared activities :Forest walks, mask and snorkel, diving, traditional canoe ride, kite surfing, humpback whale watching in season (July September, see conditions on site).
- Long haul air ticket
- Personal expenses
- Visa fee of $ 37 per pax(visa on arrival)
- Extra excursion